The origin of the word ‘inspiration’ comes from the Latin inspirare ‘breathe or blow into’. That is what the Keynotes from our CEO – Alan Caugant; a breath of fresh air on topics that matter in a VUCA time. His engaging talks allow his audience to take away practical and usable methods that can be easily applied to any organizational framework.
- Leadership – Change – Transformation
- Learning – Decision – Neuroplasticity
- Motivation – Stress management – Emotional intelligence
Examples of Keynotes:
- Boosting company transformation using neuroscience
- Inside the brain: Facing leadership, creativity, decisions and change
- Symbiotic Teams – Synergizing your output, increasing collective happiness
- Leadership challenges of the 21st century and how to deal with them.
- Positive leadership, inspiring to re-engage our employees and positively impact the planet
How do we operate?
All keynotes can be tailored to your strategic and operational objectives, when required and can include short immersive practical exercises. They can be on location (international mobility) or online.
General format: 1-2 hours, cost on request, based on proposal.
Who is it for?
Board; Executive Committee; C-suite Executives. All employees on request ( for seminars & annual conventions)