Alan Caugant - CEO
Executive leader and expert in commercial strategy for more than 15 years, Alan Caugant has led major international projects in the automotive sector around the world, notably within companies such as Nissan and Volvo.
In 2019, a burn out put a brake on his career. Determined to make this parenthesis an opportunity, Alan then trained in neuroscience and conceived a new form of leadership focused on benevolence.
In 2020, he created his company “SUPERHUMAIN” to promote a humanist and innovative managerial approach in companies: “new eyes to redesign work.
- Executive coaching
- Neuroleadership development
- Conseil en Ressources Humaines
- Change Management
- Executive certification in Management and Leadership
- Master Coach Certified ICF – RNCP Level 7
- Right Brain Coaching Certification
- Executive Coaching Certification.